Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Rest of the Year Schedule for 2026

 Hello Friends New and Old, Greetings from Ireland!

If you come from my new home in Bluesky, this is one of my many tri-annually Schedules for upcoming reviews on both The Enlightened Page (This blog) and the Movie review blog Bogger Box office, which I also created.

Go to Easy Street, Go Directly pass the Jail Muskrat should be in, Collect 2000 pageviews!

Man, has it ever been this good?

I have left X for over a month, and my mental health has never been this fantastic!

When I used to get 2000 pageviews a month. I have been getting that amount EVERY DAY!

And let me tell you, that has motivated me more than I have been in a long-time! So much so The Halloween special is already finished its Hand Drafting Phase! More on that later. 

And for you all to grace me with that much traffic in such a short amount of time, given I had thoughts to just give up, you will never know how much that means to me!

And I owe it to you all to keep going!

SCHEDULE FOR THE ENLIGHTENED PAGE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR OF 2026

(All posts Subject to Change)

  • Every Monday (unless Stated)-Mlw Fusion 
  • September 14th-Mlw Fightland 
  • October 5th- Mlw Slaughterhouse 
  • October 12th- WWE Money In the Bank 
  • November 9th- Mlw Azteca Lucha (Final Pay-per-view of the Year)
  • December-Christmas Haitus
ALL PPV RESULTS ARE DOUBLE FEATURES WITH THAT WEEK'S FUSION RESULTS 

VELVET (WAITING) ROOM!

As it was revealed this summer, Persona 6 was Revealed to be in the works. And so, once it gets made and 100 percented by Let's players, Then and only then will I start work on the Tarotober Series of Essays of The Tarot's Narrative in 4 pieces of Media. I will now reveal the 3 other pieces of media who will be reviewed with the new Persona. And they are Undertale, GranBlue Fantasy and Fire Emblem 3 Houses. But that is assuming a 2027 release, otherwise I best lay of the coffee and eat a bit more salad to live long enough to see Persona 6!

SCHEDULE FOR BOGGER OFFICE

No Storyline to go with the film reviews for a while though that may change in the creative process as the months go on!

  • Tuesday September the 1st-Cassandra episodes 4-6
  • Thursday October the 1st-Halloween special: The Gourmet Detective (Pilot)
  • Monday November the 2nd-Crap Happens Episodes 4-6
  • Tuesday December the 1st-Christmas Special: Witches of Oz.
And that's all I have planned til December. I want to say, once again, thank you so much for your support, even If it's in the shadows still. 600 posts was a great Milestone, but don't expect any to be broken any time soon. Bogger Box office will have its 400th post next but that will be 2 to 3 years' time, given its monthly release. But who knows? Maybe 2027 will be newsworthy year to produce 90 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment