Monday, June 14, 2021

Still Here....New Summer Schedule for 2021

 Yeah, I have being Busy Offline and continue to do so. and today i will tell you how it will affect my blogs from now on.

CUTTING MY LOSSES

Without going into my Personal Life (Because You Don't want to Know about It!) A family event is happening September, that will require me to leave the country for a week. That Means Summerslam is off the table. As you can Imagine, Leaving the country means a lot of preparations and money will go it. 2 Month's worth starting in July! And to be honest, every show til The Rumble next year will be off too! All My Ppvs come out of my own pocket, so being close to to Christmas means i will probably not be covering any ppvs til i feel i am ready to so.

But Yes to Confirm. Hell in a Cell is my final show....If Sky Ireland could get off their asses!

There is no Change to Boggerboxoffice. Each post is drafted by hand and then edited 2 pages a day. 2to3 pages in advance of the first week of the month, and launched the 1st working day of each month. This is manageable for me, given the sudden change that will happen in August preparing for this September. As opposed to me launching a post from Scratch the morning after the Pay-per-View!

That's my Lot! and i want to thank you all for your support.  I apologize for the slip in content, But i promise you things will be better, sooner or later!

PEACE!

EAMONN AKA ENLI!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment