Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Early Summer Schedule 2024

 Hello Everyone, It's the Monday after Wrestlemania, So that means I am Launching my Update. A lot of things are happening to me Privately which i am not going to make you privy to, Unless I choose to down the line. With that said, Here is my Confirmed List of Reviews, However all this will be Subject to Change.

SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER 2024 ON ENLIGHTENED TOWERS!

  • 22nd of April-MLW War chamber II
  • June 11th-Clash at the Castle
  • September the 2nd-Bash at Berlin
THE IMPLICATION OF THE DATE OF THE BASH'S REVIEW.

As you may know or not, but over on Boggerboxoffice, My reviews are launch first working day of the month, Every Month, with the exceptions of Bank Holidays, because I'm working in the confides of a British calendar. So Yes, I can't drop September's film review because September first is a Sunday. However i will Shadowdrop The Film Review early on the 2nd and tweet a direct link Later on!

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING SPECIALS

The more Eagle-Eyed of you would have noticed since the new year, that MLW Fusion has had no knew Episodes, and Ayozat here in Britain has took notice, So MLW No longer have a Television deal. And while this would be a deal Breaker....

HAVING INTERNET SPECIAL EVENTS MEANS THEY ARE NOT!

I am Happy to announce that i will Continue coverage on the east coast's Hybrid wrestling alternative with New PPV-length Specials The 4th Monday of each Month!

PERSONAL ISSUES

I will be Using July to visit health professionals and taking wellness days. Once again I reserve the right to cancel things completely!

SCHEDULE FOR BOGGER BOX OFFICE

TICKET TO HELL: ATOMIC PINK!

Starting this week, I will start Writing Boggerboxoffice's Signature Event for my Birthday Month, The Grindhouse Spectacular that is TICKET TO HELL! An Event so Big, it Ends Storylines...Or Starts them Again! Yes For new Readers, Like My Rivals and Heroes, my reviews are usually part of storyline driving towards the Next Ticket to Hell! The New Storyline Is going to be called "The 2 Deaths of E!"

AND IT WILL KICK OFF WITH TWO FILMS THAT WILL NEVER BE SEPERATED

  • Atomic Pink-Film ONE-BARBIE LIVE ACTION!
  • Atomic Pink-Film TWO-OPPENHEIMER!
Due to the sheer Magnitude of these films, There is a chance that their will not be a June film to review, because I'm still reviewing Oppenheimer!

That's why i haven't revealed anything else-because i can't FOCUS On Anything Else! Getting out As much as can of Ticket between Now and June is top Priority, So as fun as Backlash in France may have being, Sadly i must decline!

The Next post here will Be War chamber. Over on Bogger box office the first 4 pages of Barbie will be Out when they are ready!

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment