Wednesday, May 29, 2024

REST OF THE YEAR OF 2024 SCHEDULE

 Hello Friends, Eamonn here with a Bumper review from you all, and why wouldn't it be?, When I am completely satisfied that everything I can do will be 90 percent of what is written below on this post. So let's get into it!

THE OFFICIAL POST SCHEDULE FOR ENLIGHTENED TOWERS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR 2024

  • Tuesday the 4th of June-Battle Riot results (Deferred Due to Bank Holiday!)
  • Monday the 17th-Clash at the castle
  • September the 2nd-Bash in Berlin
  • Every month until Christmas week-MLW Internet Special events.
ADAPT OR DIE!

As we all know now, next year worldwide, WWE is heading to Netflix. And as Such, that means I'm using the Time that WWE usually cools down to the point of stopping, the Winter Months, to make all the Arrangements needed to continue to do this.

As such, after Bash at Berlin, there will be no more WWE pay per views until January. The only wrestling content will be MLW or opinion pieces if I feel strongly about writing it!

And if Any limited edition food turns up in the meantime I will try to fit one in, and no The Flaming Hot Doritos do not count, and they release a Slightly hotter Chip every year or 2.

YEARLY SABBATICAL 

July will be my Sabbatical month for Medical appointments. With the exception of MLW And writing August's film review, I am taking all of July off! 

Speaking of....

THE OFFICIAL POST SCHEDULE FOR BOGGER BOX OFFICE FOR THR REST OF THE YEAR OF 2024

  • June-Asteroid City
  • July-Dungeons and Dragons
  • August-Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny
  • September-The Flash
  • October -Halloween Special (TBD)
  • November -The Iron claw
  • December -Christmas Special: Disney's Wish: I "Wish" It Didn't Suck!
All Posts are Subject to Change.

These Reviews will be part of my New Storyline "The 2 Deaths of E". So a Paragraph or 2 will be Story-driven Dialogue. This will be confusing for some People coming in off the proverbial Street but A note will be used to denote when the review starts!

Well that's it! This was My 544th post. Looks like I won't be Close to that goal of 600 posts here, but 300 posts on Bbo seem both plausible and Doable, but to have that many done since last year's Wrestlemania which was 500th, has amazed me that it would happen so fast!

And again , I must thank you all for that!

Follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment