Monday, April 10, 2017

Summer schedule 2017: EVERYTHING CHANGES!

Hello World. Eamonn Here with a summer update, one that will change how wrestling is reviewed on this blog forever!

COMPETITION FROM 4 COMPANIES!

Seriously, Waiting for a wrestling company to get a tv deal is like the Bus Service In My Country, You wait for 1, and 3 arrive all at once!

Starting Next Week, Impact returns to British and Irish Screens On Spike, A month Later, after a 30 YEAR HIATUS! And a triumphant return on New Years Day! WORLD OF SPORT WRESTLING returns live and free on itv (and knowing Tv3's rep for being Ireland's "itv lite!" Probably there too!) and if that's not enough! A month after that, in June, as stated earlier this year! Dominant Wrestling also launches on Spike Uk.

As such some housekeeping needs to be done in regards to the fact that 4 companies are now monopolizing the British Market:


  • After Backlash in May (which is also my birthday week!) I will only buy and review the dual branded shows 1st hand. Summerslam will be my last wwe show this year. as i continue to review only between January and October!
  • After washing my hands of Tna, Actually becoming Impact, despite the company being called impact for years! My acknowledgement of the pure fuckery will only be by tweeting as part of the returning #ImpactUk. However if the channel that does live mma without trouble can do live ppvs just as easy then Slammerversary and Bound For Glory are locks!
  • World Of Sport is now being pocketed by Impact so i don't know how that might affect the quality of the show! however this show is not episodic like the other companies, it will have a 10 episode season. I will only tweet this show, as i doubt we will have anything that resembles ppvs from this brand
  • Dominant Wrestling is launching in a big way in 2 months time, with a 30 week, 128 man tournament every saturday til the 1st week of 2018! after that The weekly ppvs will become tv tapings, but until then all my resources will focus purely on Dominant Wrestling.
i will continue to do predictions on upcoming ppvs, specials and any opinions that may come my way. but all the branded ppvs after May? they will be exclusively on my tumblr page. This year is going to exciting for me! especially when these 30 shows will excel me further to my goal that is 400 posts!

Bogger box office will continue and will continue to launch a new review every 1st working day of every month, THAT IS A GUARANTEE!

I will be back tomorrow to review tonight's Superstar Shakeup!
Until Tomorrow!
PEACE!
X
EAMONN AKA ENLI!

No comments:

Post a Comment