Tuesday, February 5, 2019

2019 spring schedule!

It's a new year and the 11th one at that!
I would never have guessed that i will be doing this blog thing for this long, and i'm thankful that you are still around for it!

I have alot planned this year, so much so, I can't tell you at this time! But I can reveal what I am doing!

SPRING SCHEDULE FOR ENLIGHTENED TOWERS!

  • February Or March: Icecream Review: This year marks the 30th year since The Magnum was created for the European Market! only because 5 years ago I reviewed Magnum 25!
  • MARCH: This year marks the year that A wwe women's championship is either the main event or at least a marquee main event at Wrestlemania, It's being a long time coming, so I will be doing a Series Chronicling The journey of the women's Division between WM1 TO WM34! In a 4-part series, each focusing on a different Decade!
    • FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! (working title) PART 1: THE 80'S: MOOLAH'S DEATH GRIP
    • PART 2: THE 90'S: LOST GENERATION
    • PART 3: THE 00'S: SEX SELLS! (EXCEPT TICKETS!)
    • PART 4: THE 10'S: REVOLUTIONS AND EVOLUTIONS!
  • APRIL: WRESTLEMANIA 35
(DUE TO POLITICAL BELIEFS I WILL NOT BE REVIEWING CROWN JEWEL 2 IN MAY! BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEMS TWEETING THE SHIT OUT OF BLOOD MONEY 2!)

FROM UP IN THE AIR...
As of right now, I have no Idea what the state of World of Sport Wrestling's tv deal is in. They just finished a glorious sell out tour of Britain this week, so I'm expecting an announcement soon. I am also expecting confirmation of AEW having a tv deal, but it would help if they had a tv show beforehand! So fair, The Young Bucks are what they were in Japan, 2 hypemen with Huge T-shirt sales!

...TO FLAT ON MY ASS!
To the surprise of absolutely noone, Impact refuses to show their ppvs live in Britain and Ireland! I never had a problem so long as they were released that week, live is great, one day later is fine, 3 days is pushing it. BUT A WEEK AFTER THE FACT IS A FUCKING JOKE! But I will Review Impact ppvs whenever they come out, but I have something special in mind if they plan to pull this bullshit for Redemption and bound for Glory!

  • Sometime in April: Impact Redemption!
BOGGER BOX OFFICE SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2019
The Heavenscar storyline is going to be so big! IT WILL ENCAPSULATE MOST OF THE YEAR! IN THE MOST THRILLING FIGHT EVER, IT WILL BE THE 1ST EVER FOUR FILM GRINDHOUSE FINALE!

  • February: Keith Lemon: part 1: 
  • March: Keith Lemon: Part 2
  • April-to summer!: 4 TICKETS TO HELL!: MILLENNIAL CREATION MYTHS!
    • APRIL: POKEMON: THE RISE OF DARKRAI
    • MAY: POKEMON: GIRATINA AND THE SKY WARRIOR
    • JUNE: POKEMON: ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE!
    • AUGUST: POKEMON: ZOROARK, MASTER OF ILLUSIONS
WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION JULY? ALSO WHEN IS THE NEXT CODE LYOKO RETURN TO THE PAST NOW?
To celebrate the French series, What better time than the month Bastille Day resides?

Well, that's it...that i can reveal right now!
Thank you for your support, and I can be found on Twitter at @RealEnli , that is you aren't already following me!

Tomorrow on Bogger Box Office, Keith Lemon part 1 will be up as a teaser for part 2, due to it's length!

No comments:

Post a Comment