Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Summer Schedule 2022

 With Wrestlemania over its now time to look ahead of what is to come in the next 4 months.

TICKET TO....HEAVEN TAKES OVER BOTH BLOGS!

This year will be that last time we will review Code Lyoko episodes as the last 9 episodes will be reviewed in 4 episodes of Code Lyoko return to the past now, which to this point was separate to The storyline at Boggerboxoffice and will remain so, However since this is the May finale of the current Storyline, All chapters of the story will be here on this blog every Monday til June. and the reviews over on Boggerboxoffice, Every Tuesday. Starting Next Monday

  • THIS APRIL AND MAY: TICKET TO HEAVEN: BOTH BLOGS!

SUMMER SCHEDULE FOR THE ENLIGHTENED PAGE FOR SUMMER 2022

we are still are wrestling blog here, but also a Wrestling blog in Ireland. So I'm still Tied to the Drudgery that is the Bank Holiday and both Hell in a Cell and Summerslam is stuck behind two of them. I can do the review at home, no problem, but Analytics will be Messed with until the following Tuesdays.

  • June-HELL IN A CELL
  • July/August-SUMMERSLAM

TAROTOBERWith Ticket to Hell taking up all my time in the immediate time, My Essay the tarot and it's influence on the storyline on Persona and Persona will be Pushed to July and will be done on the months i recover my health from doing a wwe review. So i can Confirm only one Essay for this summer months.

  • July-Tarotober-The Wheel of Fortune and Justice.

 500TH POST?

You are currently reading post number 472, I will try my best to get as close to 500 as i can this year or at least, by next year.

OTHER BUSINESS

To help with that, all the Limited edition food reviews and opinion pieces and drafts will be posted about, when they are made known.

 I will also want to remind people that i am still a person with My own Health, Issues and Responsibilities beyond this blog , and hold every right to postpone or even cancel anything to be with my family or Health Visit.

SUMMER SCHEDULE FOR BOGGER BOX OFFICE

As mentioned above, starting Monday, Code Lyoko return to the Past now comes to it's end this year.

that's 4 reviews all month.

But i will reveal the next 2 reviews afterwards.

  • June-Ready or Not
  • July-Tag!
Thank you for your support as I reach for my 500th post. I'm currently on hiatus Healing myself from 35 hours without sleep thanks to Mania. I will return on Monday, but until then follow me on Twitter when i'm fully alert over on @RealEnli

but until then, do not Disturb!

PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment