Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The 100% CONFIRMED summer Schedule for 2023

 Hello, Eamonn Here. To finally verify a Matter that was Confusing me and a lot of people.

WHY WAS THERE NO WWE MAIN ROSTER PREMIUM LIVE EVENT ANNOUNCED FOR JUNE?

And we got that Answer for the Raw on the 25th, There will be qualifying matches for next month Money in the Bank in London. And I respect that, In the past few Years the MITB event was made a footnote and it's nice that wwe is giving it all the time it needs to grow into an Event Worthy of being in WWE'S "Big 5".

So as it finally Stands:

THE CONFIRMED SCHEDULE FOR SUMMER 2023:

  • June: Tarotober Digest: A look and some Corrections on the characters I had covered Before street fighter 6 was announced, Including My personal headcanons for those not yet launched or confirmed!
  • July: Money in the Bank
  • August: Summerslam (Subject to change)
  • August: Tarotober Part11: Judgement
  • This Season's MLW Supercard events will Return to Youtube for it's first Showing on Fridays and will be reviewed on the Following Monday
  • Food reviews when made Available!
HIATUS

I will be taking some weeks off writing in June to focus on my health appointments and Mental Health.

THE CONFIRMED SCHEDULE FOR BOGGER BOX OFFICE

After 3 Tickets to Hell gets finalized next Week, There will be no more Storylines for a line. I got burnt out on them. The Films I have obtained in the past 3 years of Getting out the current storyline, have become more and more ridiculous, or loaded with Plot that needs breaking down, That I've decided to give  Creative Writing a Rest and focus solely on Critical Writing. With that Said, I can announce the next 3 films.

  • June: Holmes and Watson (2nd week of June)
  • July: The Women King
  • August: Blue Story
Follow me on Twitter @RealEnli I Am also under that on my Newly Formed Mastodon World Server Account!

So Until The Launch of Street Fighter 6 on the 2nd. I'll say

PEACE!

X

EAMONN AKA ENLI!

No comments:

Post a Comment