Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Updated schedule-FAST LANE IS BACK ON!

Well, it's being a confusing 4 days for all us wrestling fans in Ireland and the U.K!

The mass consensus was that this year all the ppvs are on sky box office, which was fine, I don't watch all the ppvs and prior to this year, some ppvs were shown on the sky sports channels for free (well as long as it was subscribed, but you get the idea!)

Now, I said that because Fast Lane was showing in-between two must see events (the royal rumble and Wrestlemania), that there was no point in wasting my money on a show that no-one will remember in a years time.

Sunday.
I flicked onto Sky Box Office events, I wasn't going to see it first hand, but I at least was going to a predictions post.

No Previews.

I clicked on  the Box office button on my remote
"NO PROGRAMME OF THIS TYPE"

I Phoned Sky Box office.
(Disconnected Tone)

I waited until midnight, that night after reading tweets and texts from wrestling fans as confused as I was, some even claiming that the event was pulled because they wanted all the sky customer to buy their network.

Midnight happened and I check by 7-days programme guide for Sky Sports 1 all the way to 4 (5 being a soccer channel) and it was not there.

I was saddened by this. I thought was let down.

Yesterday, I was still angry. for some reason I had raw on the telly. the ad for Fast lane came up. this time an English voiceover was added. "only on sky sports 1"

I checked my viewer with baited breath, Seemingly overnight they had updated the programming and improvised a shoddy voiceover to confirm that show was now free!

so here's the announcement, finally!
UPDATED FEBRURARY SCHEDULE
  • Friday-BESTleMania/WORSTleMania 11-15
  • Saturday-Fast lane Predictions
  • Monday-Fast Lane results-(working titles, road kill on the fast lane, Seth's carpet matches his drapes, Rusev not Carried, POO-SEV got Buried)
please thank you for your understanding, and lets hope this does not happen again!

Eamonn.

No comments:

Post a Comment