Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Announcement regarding new British Televised Promotion, Dominant Wrestling

Given That Sunday was The Rumble, I was Shocked to learn that there was A Live Pilot on Spike of a new Promotion called Dominant Wrestling, Based out of Scotland! given that i was busy with the rumble i was crestfallen that the pilot seemed to be a once off!

Until I did a google search of the company and found this announcement in the website for the Scottish newpaper, The Courier.

Dominant Wrestling will begin a 30 week tour on June 10.
Each event will be televised live on Spike TV
And That Brings me to my Announcement. I planned to do this if World of Sport returned, but right now I am Staking a Claim!
STARTING THE 13TH OF JUNE, I WILL, IN SOME CAPACITY BE IN HERE OR MY TUMBLR PAGE, BRING YOU RESULTS OF EVERY SINGLE WEEKLY PPV! THIS MEANS I WILL ONLY REVIEW SUMMERSLAM THIS YEAR! 
also Taking in account i pay everytime i make a review in my local Caff, and the fact that Bank Holidays will deffer some results to Tuesday or my Tumblr page. Regardless, Dominant Wrestling will have a voice to those overseas!
In Regards to Tna, Galloway and Grado are the staples of this new Promotion. so it doesn't look good. I washed my Hands of that company at Christmas.
Good Luck to those Involved in June!
I look forward to Writing up your 1st Season!
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment