Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Winter Schedule 2018: the remaining 11 weekends of wrestling, the 400th post and more!

Hello everyone! Eamonn here with a new seasonal schedule! This year has being the busiest i have had, with 5starwrestling exploding and imploding in the start of the year, Impact giving uk fans the shaft despite having great shows at stupid airing times or NOT AIRED IN BRITAIN, AT ALL!, legal streamers finally letting me watch nxt and 205 just recently, All In being a glorious middle finger to both Senile Vince and No Cred Ed, and all the bi-monthly ppv goodness i can afford!

But as you read from the title, a milestone is almost upon us, my 400th Post!

WINTER SCHEDULE FOR ENLIGHTENED TOWERS

  • Tomorrow-Doritos Collisions
  • Every Monday til October 1st -Wos Wrestling review
  • October 8th-Super Showdown
and that's it! Any other reviews until my 400th-which will be the Royal Rumble will be allocated to my tumblr page enlightenedtowers.tumblr.com

WINTER SCHEDULE FOR BOGGER BOX OFFICE
Over on Bogger Box Office my fictional Self's life is all messed up! He is in charge of a city made of stolen Planet pieces, His arm is all cursed and is turned into a paranoid, hedonistic mess, Then comes a Terrorist Attack from a former Friend...

  • October: Halloween Special: Grown Ups 2
  • November: Monster High: electrified
  • December: XMAS SPECIAL: My Little Pony the Movie (2017)
WHEN IS THE NEXT HISTORY OF POWER RANGERS? I MEAN, WHEN IS THE NEXT CODE LYOKO: RETURN TO THE PAST NOW?
The next batch will be January, Since the Royal Rumble is on the last Sunday of that month!

Thank you for your Continued Support. The Reviews will be few and far between considering the holiday season and me being economical with my reviews. But it will only mean that 400th will be something to remember than say wasting a milestone on a post such as this!

I will be back tomorrow with my Doritos Review, until then...

PEACE!
EAMONN
AKA
ENLI
X  

No comments:

Post a Comment