Tuesday, April 13, 2021

A Tentative Summer Schedule for 2021

 Greetings from Ireland. Eamonn Here with a heads up of the Reviews I will be doing over the summer. But let's not Kid ourselves! In the return to Normalcy, reviews will be cancelled Since i was called by  Social Services to arrange my Covid Jab...Which is up in the air, but it means I will have to drop everything if my appointment has a date!

be that as it may....I Can Announce what will be Reviewed No Matter What!

ENLIGHTENEDTOWERS SUMMER SCHEDULE 2021

  • NEXT WEEK! Taste Test 2k21: Tayto Sandwich Flavours 
  • THIS SUMMER: THE WWE DRAFT!
  • June: Money In the Bank
  • August: Summerslam
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE!)

BOGGERBOXOFFICE SCHEDULE

2 TICKETS TO HELL-MACHINATIONS OF THE MARA

Ticket To Hell, My Double Feature Event Returns...But this won't be the Triumphant Return Everyone wanted, No This will Leave People Reeling, On the Review Side of the Event I Review the Modern Rom-Com Double Pack. And the Films Within

  • April to May 2 TICKETS TO HELL
    • Joe-Jack and Satanic Ostrich Reviews I Love you, Man!
    • Eamonn reviews Dinner For schmucks!
  • JUNE: MEN IN BLACK INTERNATIONAL
  • AUGUST: DORA THE EXPLORER, THE MOVIE! (YES REALLY!)
IT'S JULY ! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

In what could be the Last time I do this for Bastille Day, July will Continue With New Episodes of Code Lyoko Return to the Past Now!

And that is the Schedule as it Stands, Please Refer to my Twitter account (@RealEnli) if any changes are made!

Thank you for all your Support!

PEACE!

X-

EAMONN AKA ENLI

No comments:

Post a Comment