Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2023 NEW YEAR/SPRING SCHEDULE

 And I am back!

I hope you had a great Christmas when you read this, actually when I wrote this, I wrote it a week from the Big Day. So by the time you will see this, it will be January the 4th, and I hope that I had a good one too!

But now to The Matter at Hand!

SCHEDULE FOR ENLIGHTENED TOWERS TIL APRIL

  • January-February: The Flippies Return-The Year End Awards named after the Simpsons. Who will get the Coveted Homer or Marge, and who deserves to be called Worst Episode Ever?
  • January 24th: Raw 30th Anniversary!
  • January: MLW: Blood and Thunder.
  • January 30th: WWE Royal rumble.
  • February to May Window: Ice-cream Review
  • April the 3rd: Oh, That? That's the Wrestlemania Hollywood! Parts 1 and 2. 
The Magic Number...500!

First off all, thank you all for being here for the past 13 years so let's make year 14 the best one yet! As of the nature of the post? It will be a ppv of some sort. The identity will become apparent to everyone.... including Me!....once the day arrives!

Major League Wrestling 

As of November, Ayozat TV, (the Monopoly on Public Access in 3 Continents) started to televise episodes of the Small Hybrid Wrestling promotion, Even though the episodes tend to be A week after they show it Online. Which means the televised episodes are a fortnight behind America, I am desperate for an Alternative to WWE. Besides, my most read Ppvs posts are of the terrible TNA/Impact Ppvs, and it seems I missed foaming at the mouth at sheer stupidity and so did all of You! The YouTube video of the previous week's episodes launch somewhere between Friday and Saturday morning. And I will only be covering the Special Episodes on the Monday following the YouTube episode, a week after its App Showing.

Tarotober concludes this Year!

It has taken over a year, But the theme month comparing and competing which Game uses The Tarot better for it's narrative: the Modern 3 Persona games, or Street Fighter?

There is a snag though! While I have being covering two cards at a time per post, Due to how ridiculous 6 main characters in P3 did not have Social links instead of Being Grouped together as 1 entity and given links in a non canon game, this means that I will have to, due to the Bulk of going through 6 different characters, separate Judgement and The World into 2 different essays.

So it now looks like this:

  • February: Tarotober Part 9- The Tower and the Star.
  • March: Tarotober Part 10-The Moon and the Sun.
  • Later this year: Part 11-Judgement
  • Later this year: part 12-The World
Opinion Pieces.

As the news on the wrestling world happens, I will try to give my two cents on it.

And off course, all posts are Subject to change.

Bogger box office schedule til April.

Over at Bbo, the current storyline finally ends. But when A Dream Does Decay what is left for anyone to life for?

  • January: Bullet Train
  • February: Free Guy
  • March: Saint Patrick's Day Special- Belfast
  • April: Gemini Man!
And a special announcement!

By the Time you read this, I would have joined Mastodon. Eejit-lon's decision to ban 3rd Party linking, as Someone who is a small time Content Creator, Links and retweets are the only way I gain any traction. I haven't joined in time of writing, but I  have a link that I have added below.

Enli, Journeyman Reviewer (@RealEnli@mastodon.world) - Mastodon

And let's make 2023 a great year together!

No comments:

Post a Comment