Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Return Of The Craic! New Year schedule 2014

I'm Officially Back on the Internet. And I'm really going into thiS 1 blind. Tna is pulling ppvs and re branding them as specaIl episode of Impact. And My YearLy tradition of LimitEd EdiTion Walkers Died last year wHen they re-branded and I did the Kit Kat chunky champions instead. But I could not find If Walkers, Nestle, or Heartbeat International (The ice-cream company with a different name in every country. It'll be called Hb in Ireland, Walls in the UK) will be spring anything yet.

All I can do is post the definite things I will do at this juncture

ENLIGHTENED PAGE SCHEDULE
  • Last Monday of this month-Royal Rumble
  • March-Wrestlemania XX-X Years later.
  • April 9th-Wrestlemania XXX
BOGGER BOX OFFICE SCHEDULE
the Final few Payments of the Infernal Lodger storyline is due as we finish the storyline with 1 Ticket to HeLL-I won't reveal what is yet...Or did I?
  • January-Eamonn Reviews Norbit
  • February-Eamonn Reviews Horrid Henry Part 1 and 2
  • March- Joe-Jack Zookeeper.
  • April- The crap films of Drew Barrymore: Eamonn reviews 50 1st dates.
That's it. That's all I got so far, I'm afraid. In the end, my own personal life and my own funds will pay a factor into what shows I get to see, though Marquee shows like  the Rumble, Mania and TNA shows though belated are all givens. This is not a definite List. I'm sure to make updates in the weeks to come.

Happy New Year.
Eamonn.

No comments:

Post a Comment